Train on your own terms. Learn at your place, at your pace with Project Server e-Learning
What do you call a class that allows you to set your own schedule, yet still delivers the same content, interactive exercises, and hands on labs as our classroom training? It is EPM Solutions’ self-paced e-Learning that allow you to take control of your learning – when and where you want. A perfect resemblance and complement to classroom training, our e-learning menu offers Project Server role-based training for every budget. e-Learning from EPMS Training is:
- Smart – save on travel time and costs
- Flexible – learn when it suits your schedule, wherever you happen to be
- Personal – learn at your own pace or in a peer environment
- Value driven – Labs, videos, demos, tutorials, material & optional training support
EPM Solutions e-Learning is a step above traditional online classes with top rated instructors, cutting edge Learning Management System and hands-on labs.
- Hosted software and server ready to use
- Training from your desktop
- The course and labs for all courses are available 24/7
- Flexibility to train at your own pace
- High quality content
- No travel costs
- Lower tuition
- Class subscription starts with the first use of each participant, rather than at the time of purchase.
- Quizzes are incorporated at the end of each module to provide students with feedback on your comprehension of the material
- Modular and scalable lessons
- Many classes offer interactive and prescriptive training
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as classroom courses
- For many classes, instructors are included “virtually” through recorded lecture and demonstrations
- Conduct hands-on labs using the actual Microsoft products hosted on our data center
- Certifications are provided upon completion of the course.
- Recorded audio-narrated presentations and demonstrations available for year round access
- Online versions of student manuals, workbooks, and other class materials
Available e-Learning Courses
To learn more about the course curriculum and course lenght, please click on the links below.
- Project Server for Project Managers (Project Professional)
- Project Server for Executives, Team Members, or Resource Managers
- OS – Windows Vista or Windows 7 Computer (Windows 8 not supported yet)
- Browser – Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 (IE 10 not supported yet). Other browsers not supported
- IE browser settings – user must be permitted to configure IE security settings
- Firewall - must allow remote desktop services on port 80
Choose the package that works best for you, then tell us how many copies of the course you want included in your package.
- 1-user license: $690
- 10-user licenses: $2,500
- 50-user licenses: $5,900
- 100-user licenses: $9,900
- Training support – 1 hour: $200
- Training support – 5 hours: $800 (subject to availability)
Ready to buy? Buy Now
Once you make online payment using your credit card or Paypal account, you will receive an email informing you that payment review is in process. Within 48 hours we will set up your account and provide you login instructions. For credit cards from countries other than the US, it may take a bit longer for your credit card to process.